In the framework of the 2nd China Festival in the EU, the classic Chinese Movie Nights are turning into Chinese Documentary Nights for 4 weeks in a row. The special documentary program of November is rich of high-quality documentaries, each one focusing on a different aspect of the Chinese culture : kung fu, porcelain, gastronomy, etc.
Every Monday and Wednesday evening until November 23rd will be dedicated to a screening of an English-subtitled documentary, for a deep discovery and understanding of the topic of the day ! Find here the complete program of the Chinese Documentary Nights:
- October 31st : China from China
- November 2nd : The Lacing of Life
- November 7th : Kung Fu Shaolin (episodes 1 and 2)
- November 9th : Kung Fu Shaolin (episode 3 and 4)
- November 14th : Kung Fu Shaolin (episode 5)
- November 16th : Mystery Monkeys of Shangri-La
- November 21st : A Bite of China: Celebrating the Chinese New Year
- November 23rd : Chinese Garden
As usual, the entrance is free but we ask you to register beforehand to the screening, by email to email@example.com or by phone to 02/704.40.20.